This is the fifth and final blog that discusses the advantages of HMI-controlled stretch wrapping solutions.
HMI Advantages: Added Functionality
Stretch wrapping machines with HMI controls is really the future of packaging. How it helps companies succeed is through consistent wraps, easier operation, maintenance tracking and performing many other helpful tasks, including:
- Password protection; lockout functions
- Unstable load-mode option helps maintain unsteady loads during wrapping
- Multiple tension zones allow for more customized wrap pattern
- Fine tuning machine adjustments
- Monitoring shift and cycle counts
- Machine expandability and upgrades
- RevoLogic technology that saves film
- One-button reinforce wrapping to prevent unstable loads
- Fast and easy training
- On-screen tutorial on machine functionality
- Maintenance reminders
- Pictures for trouble shooting warnings
When all these HMI advantages are added together, it gives companies a more responsive, accurate stretch wrapper that is intuitive to operate for a diverse workforce. This gives way to clearing up the final misconception: cost. Orion offers HMI stretch wrappers as a standard option, and at a competitive price point to that of other OEM’s mechanically-based machines. Many competitors offer HMI controls as an upgrade, but those costs can be upwards of several thousand dollars. There’s no added charge for the HMI with Orion.
Fast, easy and consistent wraps are within everyone’s reach. There’s no compelling reason to fear HMI controls with smart technology in your next stretch wrapping solution. Embrace it – the future is here.
For notification of our latest blog post follow Orion Packaging on Linked In.